When traveling, it is important to maintain your routines to keep your mind, body and face looking fresh and healthy. Skincare is especially important during long-haul flights that can leave you looking puffy and tired. Below are some products to keep you looking fresh, as if you were never traveling for a long time:
- The FRESH Rose Face Mask is an instant hydrating mask that remedies dryness, dullness and uneven texture of the skin. It is suitable for all skin types and has no parabens that may cause reproductive toxicity or cancer. Another great facemask option is the Drops of Youth BouncyTM Sleeping Mask. It should be worn to sleep as a leav- on formula that works to smooth and refresh the skin.
- Vitamin E Overnight Serum by The Body Shop replenishes and recharges the skin overnight to feel softer and more recharged, and lock in the moisture. The Body Shop also has a Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Sleeping Mask, another leave-on formula that provides intense hydration.
- Having a water bottle is a must as they are easily refilled and can be carried anywhere with you. Water keeps you hydrated and flushes out toxins from the body.
- Snacks are essential. Bring healthy snacks from home or purchase what you can find in the airport. Granola bars, fruits bars, energy bars, kale chips, dried fruits and nuts, etc., are healthy snacks to bring along your journey.
- YUNI Body Wipes will help keep your body fresh throughout the flight, and are suitable for all skin types.
These products will go a long way to help you keep up with your daily facial routine and look even better when you get off the plane.
Prepare your taste buds for the trip of a lifetime in Greece. About 100 Greek products — from wines, cheese and fruits to honey and oils — earned a Protected Designation of Origin from the European Union, and the country’s most beloved dishes include Greek Choriatiki salad, tzatziki, souvlaki and moussaka, with its layers of eggplant, potato, minced meat and bechamel. And those are only a few of the many highlights.
Hotel Chicago West Loop is Chicago’s first hotel to bring street art inside, and to every guestroom. The dual-purpose property doubles as an art gallery, and launched its “Annex Murals” exhibit in 2018 with 15 hand-painted rooms boasting the work of some of Chicago’s most celebrated urban artists, including Asend, JC Rivera and Eloo. Today, all 116 rooms at the hotel have been painted with street murals, becoming some of the most distinctive lodging spaces in the city.
Zürich changes shape as the holiday approaches, becoming a winter wonderland full of busy markets, fondue chalets, candle dipping at Bürklipatz and light installations. For the first time ever, Zürich will also feature a pop-up hotel experience Nov. 26–Dec. 26.
The Greek tradition of health and wellness runs deep; travelers can find a multitude of therapies to meet their wellbeing needs, from healing spas, herbal therapies, hypnotherapy, massages and more. In Greece, the approach to wellness focuses on the “whole” and the ways in which the mind, body and soul interact. A state of balance is achieved through a good relationship between the emotional and natural state, which can be found throughout Greece at its more than 800 medicinal spas.