When traveling, it is important to maintain your routines to keep your mind, body and face looking fresh and healthy. Skincare is especially important during long-haul flights that can leave you looking puffy and tired. Below are some products to keep you looking fresh, as if you were never traveling for a long time:
- The FRESH Rose Face Mask is an instant hydrating mask that remedies dryness, dullness and uneven texture of the skin. It is suitable for all skin types and has no parabens that may cause reproductive toxicity or cancer. Another great facemask option is the Drops of Youth BouncyTM Sleeping Mask. It should be worn to sleep as a leav- on formula that works to smooth and refresh the skin.
- Vitamin E Overnight Serum by The Body Shop replenishes and recharges the skin overnight to feel softer and more recharged, and lock in the moisture. The Body Shop also has a Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Sleeping Mask, another leave-on formula that provides intense hydration.
- Having a water bottle is a must as they are easily refilled and can be carried anywhere with you. Water keeps you hydrated and flushes out toxins from the body.
- Snacks are essential. Bring healthy snacks from home or purchase what you can find in the airport. Granola bars, fruits bars, energy bars, kale chips, dried fruits and nuts, etc., are healthy snacks to bring along your journey.
- YUNI Body Wipes will help keep your body fresh throughout the flight, and are suitable for all skin types.
These products will go a long way to help you keep up with your daily facial routine and look even better when you get off the plane.
You’ve booked your flights, you’ve found your hotel, you’ve spent the last six months dreaming about your trip. One problem? You don’t know what to do once you get there. If only there was an app that acted as your own personal tour guide, that led you to the city’s top sights and hidden gems, helping you make remarkable discoveries …
All airplane flights begin on the ground. An airport is the starting point, but airspace issues continue to expand from the terrestrial to the aerial. Altitude is no barrier when countries claim sovereignty from the Earth to beyond the stratosphere.
Guatemala City is the capital of the Central American country of Guatemala. The city is known for its ties to the ancient Mayans, beautiful natural landscapes and cultural landmarks. Add these spots to your list for your next visit to Guatemala City.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.
Flanked by the ski resort-studded Balkan Mountains and situated directly downwind from the fragrant pine forests of the Vitosha mountain, Sofia’s gorgeous landscape and strategic location between Asia and Europe put it at a crossroads where business and pleasure intermingle effortlessly. In recent years Bulgaria’s capital city has ranked as one of the top 10 best places in the world for startup businesses, and the onslaught of new tax exemptions for businesses looking to invest in the country make it an attractive option for many corporations to begin operations within the city.