When traveling, it is important to maintain your routines to keep your mind, body and face looking fresh and healthy. Skincare is especially important during long-haul flights that can leave you looking puffy and tired. Below are some products to keep you looking fresh, as if you were never traveling for a long time:
- The FRESH Rose Face Mask is an instant hydrating mask that remedies dryness, dullness and uneven texture of the skin. It is suitable for all skin types and has no parabens that may cause reproductive toxicity or cancer. Another great facemask option is the Drops of Youth BouncyTM Sleeping Mask. It should be worn to sleep as a leav- on formula that works to smooth and refresh the skin.
- Vitamin E Overnight Serum by The Body Shop replenishes and recharges the skin overnight to feel softer and more recharged, and lock in the moisture. The Body Shop also has a Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Sleeping Mask, another leave-on formula that provides intense hydration.
- Having a water bottle is a must as they are easily refilled and can be carried anywhere with you. Water keeps you hydrated and flushes out toxins from the body.
- Snacks are essential. Bring healthy snacks from home or purchase what you can find in the airport. Granola bars, fruits bars, energy bars, kale chips, dried fruits and nuts, etc., are healthy snacks to bring along your journey.
- YUNI Body Wipes will help keep your body fresh throughout the flight, and are suitable for all skin types.
These products will go a long way to help you keep up with your daily facial routine and look even better when you get off the plane.
With summer in full swing, it's time to spend more time outside soaking up Vitamin D. Spend the summer sitting by the pool, enjoying the nice weather and having a fun-filled day. Whether hanging out at your own pool, a family member’s or friend’s pool, follow this guide for the ultimate pool day.
You probably didn’t know you needed to visit the Dominican Republic until you learned about the new, beautiful, modern, all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana.
Here are a few cocktail recipes from your favorite resorts in Florida, Belize, Turks & Caicos and more, for you to recreate at home — until it’s time to depart for your beach vacation, of course.
Wake up feeling like a local at Lokal Hotel, located in the heart of Old City, Philadelphia, on 3rd Street. Take in the sounds of the busy, yet still fairly quiet street below and head next door to Café Ole for coffee and breakfast. This Moroccan café has arguably the best coffee in the area with an abundance of styles and rich, bold flavors. Best known for the homemade shakshuka dishes for two at $16, Café Ole also offers omelets, sandwiches, bagels and French toast.
On a recent trip to Charleston, my group and I decided to have dinner at Jackrabbit Filly. The restaurant serves new Chinese-American cuisine with a southern flair. We booked reservations as the popular spot fills up fast. Jackrabbit Filly opened in 2019 and has since appeared on numerous regional and national best-of lists.
With more places lifting restrictions and welcoming back travelers, popular tourist destinations are pulling out all the stops to be better than ever. Simpson Bay, St. Maarten, is one of those destinations.