It is advisable to create a pre-travel checklist, whether it be a preventative measure or to keep your thoughts and personal items organized. Here is a checklist of things you need to ensure you have ready prior to travel.
- Travel insurance is important because anything can happen when you travel. Having travel insurance will make going to the doctor easier if you ever have a health scare abroad.
- Medication is important to have when traveling, especially if the lack thereof will be detrimental to your health and well-being. Be sure to check if your medications are allowed in the country you will visit; if not, find out what the best substitutes are.
- Vaccination is required by a lot of countries prior to your arrival. To help prevent the contraction of diseases or viruses be sure to get vaccinated as a preventative measure.
- Passport, visas and your identification card should be the most important pieces when you pack as you’ll need them to pass through airport security and customs. Ensure your passport is up-to-date and know the visa requirements for the country you’re visiting. Make copies!
- Accommodation info will better help you navigate the airport to your stay.
- Money can be in the form of cash or card. Cash is better as your banking company may charge you every time you swipe.
- Pack appropriately for the weather and the length of your stay.
- Tech gadgets such as cameras, chargers, phones, laptops or tablets
- Adapter or charger that works in the country you’re visiting
- An itinerary will help to keep your trip organized and may create a sense of structure.
- Notify your bank of travel plans, dates and counties you plan to visit so they don’t place a lock on your card.
- Travel-sized toiletries
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.
Stay in the former headquarters of LIFE Magazine when you book your next trip to New York City. Luxe Life Hotel New York, the first Luxe Hotels-branded property in the city, sits in the NoMad neighborhood. The luxury and pet-friendly guestrooms and suites offer lots of history, charm and modern conveniences.
Snooker is a cue sport similar to pool first developed in the latter half of the 19th century by British Army soldiers. Players use a cue and white ball to pocket a set of red and green balls into separate corners in a specific order. Its popularity has grown immensely, leading to an annual World Snooker Championship each year.