Pub crawls can be a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to mingle with new people at each venue. Here are a few tips to make the most of the experience.
- Don’t forget your ID. Most places have a drinking age, and most drinking establishments check IDs. If you are not of age or left your ID home, you will miss the entire crawl.
- Wear some sort of bag to keep your personal items safe. Remember to pack your ID, cash, card, cellphone and house keys. Any other things you think you’ll need should also be placed in that bag. Place the zipper to your person to prevent theft.
- Leave your car keys at home. It bears repeating: Leave your car keys at home, especially if you plan to drink. Have a plan to get to and from the pub crawl using public or private transportation or by using a rideshare.
- Use the buddy system to hold yourself accountable for yourself and others. Stick with your group to guarantee your safety.
- Don’t feel pressured to go past your limit. When you know you’ve reached it, stop drinking. Get something to eat, drink some water or nurse your final drink not to miss out. Going over your limit and suffering the consequences the next day is not worth the trouble and headache.
- Pace yourself, especially if you know your limit. Don’t overdo it to keep up with others. You are only responsible for your health and well-being.
- It is advisable not to mix drinks, mainly because you could end up in the hospital for alcohol poisoning. It is also a way to avoid vomiting throughout the night. If you must mix drinks, watch the amounts you consume.
While you might not be able to physically hit the links, golfers are still able to play Pebble Beach Golf Links virtually. Golfers can also stay sharp for when they can return to the course with some tips that can be done at home from Laird Small, director, Pebble Beach Golf Academy and Pebble Beach Resorts.
Finding a beachfront Punta Cana all-inclusive resort for all ages can be daunting when you want to take home great memories with loved ones but also experience a sophisticated escape. Now, you can have both thanks to a new resort: Finest Punta Cana.
InterContinental Hong Kong is gearing up for its biggest renovation in 30 years; the hotel will close its doors April 20, before reopening as Regent Hong Kong in 2022. The transformation will position the hotel as one of the world’s most iconic, spanning all guestrooms, suites, bathrooms, public areas, restaurants, event venues and the façade.
BOTANIUM SMART GROWERS Indoor gardening is a great way to grow your own food, improve air quality and add a touch of natural beauty to your living space. Botanium takes the hassle out of the process thanks to a smart hydroponic system that works without soil and is impossible to overwater, a great feature for those not blessed with green thumbs. You can even leave it alone for weeks while you travel, as it takes care of the plant for you. The growers work with a number of herbs and lettuce, vegetables such as tomatoes and chili peppers, and even orchids. Botanium also sells nutrient pipettes to give your indoor garden a health boost in order to grow more of your chosen produce. From $73. botanium.se
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.