Pub crawls can be a lot of fun. You get the opportunity to mingle with new people at each venue. Here are a few tips to make the most of the experience.
- Don’t forget your ID. Most places have a drinking age, and most drinking establishments check IDs. If you are not of age or left your ID home, you will miss the entire crawl.
- Wear some sort of bag to keep your personal items safe. Remember to pack your ID, cash, card, cellphone and house keys. Any other things you think you’ll need should also be placed in that bag. Place the zipper to your person to prevent theft.
- Leave your car keys at home. It bears repeating: Leave your car keys at home, especially if you plan to drink. Have a plan to get to and from the pub crawl using public or private transportation or by using a rideshare.
- Use the buddy system to hold yourself accountable for yourself and others. Stick with your group to guarantee your safety.
- Don’t feel pressured to go past your limit. When you know you’ve reached it, stop drinking. Get something to eat, drink some water or nurse your final drink not to miss out. Going over your limit and suffering the consequences the next day is not worth the trouble and headache.
- Pace yourself, especially if you know your limit. Don’t overdo it to keep up with others. You are only responsible for your health and well-being.
- It is advisable not to mix drinks, mainly because you could end up in the hospital for alcohol poisoning. It is also a way to avoid vomiting throughout the night. If you must mix drinks, watch the amounts you consume.
The 1985 song “One Night in Bangkok” mentions many of the overindulgences of this city. One of them is massage parlors. Today, however, a Thai massage is considered an activity that improves one’s physical and mental well-being. The city has shed its former reputation as a place of wild nightlife and decadence, over the past few decades emerging as a major center for international commerce, wellness initiatives and tourism.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.
With plastic product bans sweeping the country and American companies continuously finding ways to cut carbon emissions, new green initiatives in individual states seem to pop up every day. Based on data gathered by Zippia — a job-search site that also provides stats on the livability of certain cities — here is a current list of U.S. cities that have taken large steps toward becoming more environmentally friendly.
Finding a beachfront Punta Cana all-inclusive resort for all ages can be daunting when you want to take home great memories with loved ones but also experience a sophisticated escape. Now, you can have both thanks to a new resort: Finest Punta Cana.