Japan is home to 22 UNESCO World Heritage sites. On your next visit to the Asian country, start by exploring these sites.
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial (Genbaku Dome): This structure was all that remained following the atomic bomb explosion on Aug. 6, 1945. It has been preserved in the same condition immediately after the bombing as an expression of hope for world peace.
- Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (Kyoto, Uji and Otsu Cities) (): Kyoto served as the imperial capital of Japan from its beginning through the middle of the 19th The city demonstrates traditional Japanese cultural developments.
- Sacred Island of Okinoshima and Associated Sites in the Munakata Region: The newest designated site on this list, the archaeological sites on the island of Okinoshima have been preserved as an example of the rituals performed on site from the fourth through ninth centuries.
- Yakushima: Located on Yaku Island, the region boasts a rich collection of more than 1,900 flora species and subspecies.
- Ogasawara Islands: More than 30 islands in three groups comprise the Ogasawara Islands, home to 195 endangered bird species.
- Shiretoko: The peninsula is located in northeastern Hokkaido, the northernmost island of Japan. The area provides an excellent example of the interaction of marine and terrestrial ecosystems.
Lavido is the skin and body care brand offering products inspired by nature. The Israeli-based company was formed in 2003 with the goal to address skincare needs with products made from raw, plant-based ingredients. Lavido launched in the United States in 2015.
Once business concludes, a world of wonder awaits in many of Italy’s incredible cities.
Travel pros already know there’s an art to selecting the right clothes to withstand the demands of being on the road. From non-wrinkle shirts and dresses to creating a micro-capsule wardrobe that easily mixes and matches together, there’s a solution for every situation. But undergarments are often overlooked as a travel must-have. Not all undergarments are travel-ready and require the right style and material for effortless packing and wear. ExOfficio makes it easy with quick-drying, comfortable and lightweight material. You can even wash, wring, roll and hang your undergarments while on the road for quick-drying. Here’s the run-down on which ExOfficio undergarments to choose.