Global luxury travel network Virtuoso recently revealed the results of its annual travel forecast. The company deemed 2019 the year of ultra-personalized travel, with travelers wanting to experience new destinations in unique ways.
Virtuoso consulted with travel advisors in 50 countries to predict trends for the year ahead. They identified five main trends among upscale travelers:
- Motivation: Travelers are interested in sharing their travels on social media, going as far as requesting photography sessions to capture that perfect shot.
- Transportation: First- and business-class cabins are a favorite among travelers. VIP airport service, including private helicopter transfers, is on the rise.
- Accommodation: Unusual accommodations are increasingly popular, including everything from treehouses to tents in the Moroccan desert.
- Recreation: Travelers are also concerned with once-in-a-lifetime experiences like attending major events such as the Super Bowl or private tours of exclusive destinations like the Vatican.
- Conservation: Sustainable, animal-related experiences are a draw for travelers. Visits to animal-protection facilities or destinations to view wildlife are popular.
Other top trends for the year include multigenerational travel, adventure trips, river cruising, luxury cruising and celebration travel. The top five emerging destinations for 2019 are Japan, Croatia, Iceland, Portugal and Egypt. The top five destinations for millennials are Italy, Thailand, Iceland, South Africa and Australia.
Visit the website for more information about the report.
Bike helmets are designed to sae your life in an accident, but, let’s be honest, they’re not typically built with fashion in mind. Maybe that’s part of the reason more than 97 percent of all fatal bicycle accidents involved riders without them. Enter the Park & Diamond Foldable Bike Helmet, the first of its kind that is both functional and looks great while wearing it.
Beyond being a major hub in the global transportation network, Hartsfield-Jackson is also proud to be a major hub for exciting, high-quality retail options through our award-winning concessions program, ATL Skypointe.
It may have seemed unconventional just a few years ago, but one of the best ways nowadays to get your brand noticed is to build a strong social media presence around it. That’s exactly what Daydreamer did on Instagram, showcasing moody, indie models rocking its graphic tees and tanks.
When you’re stuck in a rut and you need someone with artistic talent and vision to help move you along, these reputable websites help you find freelance creatives to get the job done. Do you need to design a website logo? Photoshop something complicated? Engrave a piece of wood? These websites are a hub for talent at reasonable costs.
Once business concludes, a world of wonder awaits in many of Italy’s incredible cities.
Planning a party can quickly become overwhelming if you are unsure where to start and what to do. Hosting a gathering to make it seem flawless is no easy task, but can be done when you have a basic outline of what needs to be done before the big day.