Park and resort management company Xanterra Travel Collection announced its Book Your Bucket List sale, offering travelers savings of up to 30 percent off national park experiences. Available Nov. 23–30, the sale grants travelers access to luxury resorts, tours and cruises at discounted rates.
National Park hotels
- Cedar Creek Lodge: Located outside Glacier National Park, the property offers 30 percent off rates during select dates December–April 2022.
- The Grand Hotel: Take advantage of 30 percent off stays on select dates December–March 2022. The hotel is one mile from the Grand Canyon’s South Rim entrance.
- Lake Yellowstone Hotel: Enjoy 25 percent off stays at this property located within Yellowstone National Park on select dates through May 2022.
- The Oasis at Death Valley: Save 30 percent on stays at The Oasis’ two properties: Inn at Death Valley and Ranch at Death Valley. The offer is valid December–February 2022.
- Zion Lodge: Located inside Zion National Park, receive 30 percent off overnight stays December–February 2022.
- The Broadmoor: Take advantage of rates from $249 per night and up to 25 percent off published suite rates.
- Sea Island: Book a two-night stay in December, January or February and receive the third night for $25. Receive a $250 resort credit per stay at The Cloister and The Lodge.
European tours and cruises
- Bicycle tours: Take $200 off any VBT Bicycling Tours Guided by Italy tour departing April 1–June 30, 2022.
- Holiday Vacations: Take $250 off per person for the Holland in Bloom tour departing April 15, 2022.
- Walking tours: Take $200 off any Country Walkers Guided Italy tour departing April 1–June 30, 2022.
- Windstar Cruises: Save on 2022 cruises with less than 350 guests. Receive a $100 onboard credit per guest for use on shore excursions, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages and other amenities.
Visit the website for a complete list of offerings.
October is Virginia Wine Month, and what better way to celebrate than at one of these Virginian hotels and resorts? Consider a stay at one of these properties to enjoy the ultimate wine experience in Virginia this October.
United Airlines remains firmly committed toward sustainability in aviation. The latest development in its eco-conscious goals includes working with Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to commercialize the production of sustainable aviation fuels (SAF) with biotech firm Cemvita Factory. Cemvita looks to develop a revolutionary new way to produce SAF by using carbon dioxide and synthetic microbes. Additionally, United Airlines Ventures (UAV) recently announced an equity investment in Fulcrum, and United has invested more in SAF production than any other airline in the world.
If you've been dreaming of a luxury train trip in the near future, now might be the perfect time to book that experience. Belmond just unveiled its newest luxury cabin accommodations aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, with the suite-style cabins available for booking for June 2023 travel.
Whether you prefer an ultra-luxe resort or a cozy villa on the beach, you’ll find balance again in Los Cabos.