Park and resort management company Xanterra Travel Collection announced its Book Your Bucket List sale, offering travelers savings of up to 30 percent off national park experiences. Available Nov. 23–30, the sale grants travelers access to luxury resorts, tours and cruises at discounted rates.
National Park hotels
- Cedar Creek Lodge: Located outside Glacier National Park, the property offers 30 percent off rates during select dates December–April 2022.
- The Grand Hotel: Take advantage of 30 percent off stays on select dates December–March 2022. The hotel is one mile from the Grand Canyon’s South Rim entrance.
- Lake Yellowstone Hotel: Enjoy 25 percent off stays at this property located within Yellowstone National Park on select dates through May 2022.
- The Oasis at Death Valley: Save 30 percent on stays at The Oasis’ two properties: Inn at Death Valley and Ranch at Death Valley. The offer is valid December–February 2022.
- Zion Lodge: Located inside Zion National Park, receive 30 percent off overnight stays December–February 2022.
- The Broadmoor: Take advantage of rates from $249 per night and up to 25 percent off published suite rates.
- Sea Island: Book a two-night stay in December, January or February and receive the third night for $25. Receive a $250 resort credit per stay at The Cloister and The Lodge.
European tours and cruises
- Bicycle tours: Take $200 off any VBT Bicycling Tours Guided by Italy tour departing April 1–June 30, 2022.
- Holiday Vacations: Take $250 off per person for the Holland in Bloom tour departing April 15, 2022.
- Walking tours: Take $200 off any Country Walkers Guided Italy tour departing April 1–June 30, 2022.
- Windstar Cruises: Save on 2022 cruises with less than 350 guests. Receive a $100 onboard credit per guest for use on shore excursions, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages and other amenities.
Visit the website for a complete list of offerings.
The Greek tradition of health and wellness runs deep; travelers can find a multitude of therapies to meet their wellbeing needs, from healing spas, herbal therapies, hypnotherapy, massages and more. In Greece, the approach to wellness focuses on the “whole” and the ways in which the mind, body and soul interact. A state of balance is achieved through a good relationship between the emotional and natural state, which can be found throughout Greece at its more than 800 medicinal spas.
Recently, Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park, located off the West Coast of Grenada, underwent a renovation project to make the Protected Area even better for travelers to explore.
Get ahead of the game and start collecting holiday gifts for your loved ones. With the mayhem of store sales and busy parking lots, check out these gift ideas for the traveler in your family; these can all be purchased from the comfort of your home.
Prepare your taste buds for the trip of a lifetime in Greece. About 100 Greek products — from wines, cheese and fruits to honey and oils — earned a Protected Designation of Origin from the European Union, and the country’s most beloved dishes include Greek Choriatiki salad, tzatziki, souvlaki and moussaka, with its layers of eggplant, potato, minced meat and bechamel. And those are only a few of the many highlights.
Soneva Fushi in the Maldives unveils its latest offering for adventurous guests. Flying Sauces is the world’s first fine-dining zip line experience.