Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort’s Joy package is sure to bring a warm and fuzzy feeling to your destination wedding. The offer is complimentary when couples book a junior suite Jacuzzi room or higher category for a minimum of seven nights, or when five rooms are reserved together for a minimum of three nights at any room category at the regular room rate.
The Joy package includes:
- Use of the wedding gazebo
- Ceremony podium with floral décor
- Standard banquet set-up for ceremony and reception
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Justice of the Peace or Minister to perform legal, symbolic or vow-renewal ceremonies
- Sparkling wine during ceremony’s toast for 10 guests
- Wedding cake for 10 guests
- Late checkout for the bride and groom
- One dinner reservation for the couple or the wedding party (10 guests) at your choice of venue
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony
- One-year anniversary certificate for three-day/two-night stay at the resort
- Wedding Specialist to assist with the planning and on-site coordination of your wedding
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes you want to get away and you don’t really have a particular destination in mind — you just want your trip to be both convenient and budget-friendly. If that’s the case when it comes to planning an upcoming winter getaway over the holiday season, WalletHub has you covered with its latest best winter holiday destinations ranking. Rather than looking at things like snowy scenic beauty or warm temps in the midst of winter, WalletHub compared travel destinations according to expense, hassle and convenience, among other factors.
Bleisure — it’s a term we’re all familiar with these days. After all, millennials drive the rising trend, combining business and leisure trips regularly. Take a few days to decompress in a new destination after a hectic schedule of meetings and business.
It’s officially the start to the holiday season, so it’s time to start thinking about New Year’s Eve plans. Looking to get out of the house but don’t want to be surrounded by crowds? Check out some of the events going on at LUMA Hotel Times Square.
Christmas is not a Mainland China holiday, but the residents of Guangzhou love to ring in the season. The port city on the Pearl River is full of foreigners who bring the joy of the festivities with them to the region, and Christmas has become a time for celebrating with loved ones in this part of China.
Experience a big-city hotel stay that doesn’t feel like your typical urban visit at Chicago’s Claridge House, nestled in the sought-after Gold Coast neighborhood. The hotel’s sophisticated décor and serene residential ambience foster the atmosphere of an oasis amid the hustle and bustle of a busy metropolis.