Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort’s Joy package is sure to bring a warm and fuzzy feeling to your destination wedding. The offer is complimentary when couples book a junior suite Jacuzzi room or higher category for a minimum of seven nights, or when five rooms are reserved together for a minimum of three nights at any room category at the regular room rate.
The Joy package includes:
- Use of the wedding gazebo
- Ceremony podium with floral décor
- Standard banquet set-up for ceremony and reception
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Justice of the Peace or Minister to perform legal, symbolic or vow-renewal ceremonies
- Sparkling wine during ceremony’s toast for 10 guests
- Wedding cake for 10 guests
- Late checkout for the bride and groom
- One dinner reservation for the couple or the wedding party (10 guests) at your choice of venue
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony
- One-year anniversary certificate for three-day/two-night stay at the resort
- Wedding Specialist to assist with the planning and on-site coordination of your wedding
To learn more, contact email@example.com.
There’s no better time to plan the vacation you’ve been missing. Step aboard with your better half, your friends or the whole family and reconnect, reunite and rejoice with 25 percent off cruise fares for all guests. We’ll also help everyone get there with 25 percent off airfare from 20 major gateways across the country or $100 savings per person on flights from all other gateways when you book your air travel using Flights by Celebrity.*
Practicing mindfulness is an increasingly popular and recognized method for reducing stress, but for those needing to keep their hands busy in order to ease their anxieties, mindfulness can be difficult. While fidget toys can work in a pinch, sometimes you just want more. If you’ve tried to keep your mind clear and your hands busy with things like adult coloring books, and you’ve found that still doesn’t do much for you (all that pressure to stay inside the lines!), you might want to try the Buddha Board.
Summer is the best time to kick back and enjoy a delicious cocktail — especially outside! Hotels around the world shared some of their most popular, delicious drinks for travel lovers to make at home. Try your hand at mixology and enjoy these cocktails at home.
Start planning that long-awaited trip to the island of Ireland. With all travel restrictions now lifted, there has never been a better time to visit.
Foragers Market and its restaurant, Foragers Table, a decade-old farm-to-table favorite in Chelsea, recently reopened for the first time since closing during the pandemic. Its reopening sees the restaurant start fresh with new executive chef Olivier Palazzo leading the kitchen. Palazzo’s culinary experience and inspiration sees a new modern-Mediterranean menu, as well as an imaginative wine and cocktail program.