Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort’s Joy package is sure to bring a warm and fuzzy feeling to your destination wedding. The offer is complimentary when couples book a junior suite Jacuzzi room or higher category for a minimum of seven nights, or when five rooms are reserved together for a minimum of three nights at any room category at the regular room rate.
The Joy package includes:
- Use of the wedding gazebo
- Ceremony podium with floral décor
- Standard banquet set-up for ceremony and reception
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Justice of the Peace or Minister to perform legal, symbolic or vow-renewal ceremonies
- Sparkling wine during ceremony’s toast for 10 guests
- Wedding cake for 10 guests
- Late checkout for the bride and groom
- One dinner reservation for the couple or the wedding party (10 guests) at your choice of venue
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony
- One-year anniversary certificate for three-day/two-night stay at the resort
- Wedding Specialist to assist with the planning and on-site coordination of your wedding
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Airlines is in the midst of a major initiative to modernize its fleet over the next several years. After first announcing the plan in 2021, planes fitted with United’s signature interior are finally beginning to appear across the airline’s narrowbody fleet of Boeing and Airbus planes. United flyers are sure to notice these enhancements from the moment they step on board: Each new or updated plane sports remodeled seats, seatback entertainment screens for everyone, Bluetooth connectivity and more, all adding up to a better experience on every journey.
This spring/summer, Music City welcomes The Printing House, a new hotel celebrating the city’s rich legacy as a hub for creativity. Located at the intersection of Third Avenue and Peabody Street, The Printing House pays homage to the printing press’s influence in and dispersion of music in Nashville’s legacy, from printed sheet music to concert posters to songbooks.
If you think you’ve been to the must-see destinations in Japan, but your explorations haven’t really taken you past the major travel hubs, consider Setouchi. Or maybe you’ve never visited Japan before, but want somewhere off the beaten path, Setouchi fits the bill. A small region in the southern half of the country, the destination offers plenty to see and do, regardless of its size.
Experience the life-changing destination of Greece by exploring its island gems in the Ionian Sea. Scattered off the western coastline of Central Greece, to the south of Peloponnese, the Ionian Islands are an island group comprising large and small islands.
Chautauqua Institution is a unique destination in western New York, which, every summer, hosts thousands of visitors who flock to the expansive grounds to attend a variety of programming all designed with “self and community betterment” in mind. Chautauqua Institution is nothing new; it was founded in the 1870s to provide wealthy Americans a more constructive and educational way to use their leisure time, and, this year, it’s celebrating its 150th anniversary, making it the perfect time to visit.