Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort’s Joy package is sure to bring a warm and fuzzy feeling to your destination wedding. The offer is complimentary when couples book a junior suite Jacuzzi room or higher category for a minimum of seven nights, or when five rooms are reserved together for a minimum of three nights at any room category at the regular room rate.
The Joy package includes:
- Use of the wedding gazebo
- Ceremony podium with floral décor
- Standard banquet set-up for ceremony and reception
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Justice of the Peace or Minister to perform legal, symbolic or vow-renewal ceremonies
- Sparkling wine during ceremony’s toast for 10 guests
- Wedding cake for 10 guests
- Late checkout for the bride and groom
- One dinner reservation for the couple or the wedding party (10 guests) at your choice of venue
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony
- One-year anniversary certificate for three-day/two-night stay at the resort
- Wedding Specialist to assist with the planning and on-site coordination of your wedding
To learn more, contact email@example.com.
When a break from reality is in order, sometimes it’s best to not only escape your surroundings but also to escape your social network, including coworkers, friends, family members and even significant others. In the highly underrated world of solo travel, here are a few domestic destinations to consider for a brief solo sojourn for some ever-elusive moments of solitude.
Beyond being a major hub in the global transportation network, Hartsfield-Jackson is also proud to be a major hub for exciting, high-quality retail options through our award-winning concessions program, ATL Skypointe.
Part of the allure of podcasts, aside from being able to listen during practically any activity, comes from the wide breadth of topics they cover. A well-informed host can teach you about any topic you can imagine. In the world of history podcasts, there are many in-depth, factual and entertaining casts to spend time with.
ONCE THE FINAL MEETING WRAPS and the last contract is signed and sealed with a handshake, what’s next? Do you catch a flight back home or do you take advantage of the destination? If your next business trip is to Italy, we suggest adding a few more days to explore the country’s most amazing hot spots. Make time for more than a mouthwater- ing Italian meal in these three cities.