Birchbox is the online monthly subscription service that sends a package of four to five specially selected samples of beauty-related products. With some help from JetBlue, Birchbox presents travel-sized products and items to fight jet lag, all TSA-approved.
- Reviver Dry Deodorant Swipes for Clothes: Swipe the cloth over your clothes to remove unpleasant smells you encounter on your travels
- Caudalie Beauty Favorites Set: Five-piece set includes lip conditioner, hand and nail cream, Vinosource moisturizing sorbet, beauty elixir and cleansing water
- Karuna Luxe Skin Restoring Treatment mask: Japanese face mask to repair dry and damaged skin
- Benefit Hello Flawless!: Long-lasting full coverage make-up powder
- COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face: Subtle beige tinted non-greasy moisturizer made with 70 percent organic ingredients
- Mally Beauty Mally’s Look: Five-piece kit includes soft pink blush, shimmering bronze eye shadow, waterproof eyeliner, volumizing mascara and lipstick pen
- Smashbox Cosmetics Try It Kit: Five-piece set includes foundation primer, lid primer, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss
- Supergoop!® Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C, Travel Size: Water-resistant sunscreen spray with antioxidants
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara: Smudge-free volumizing mascara in jet black
- Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer Dry/Sensitive Skin: Natural oils combat dry skin and premature aging
- Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away: Apply the product under your eyes along the orbital bone using the cold-ball applicator
- Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40, 10 ounces: The bottle is fitted to a car’s cup holder for easy travel
- Davines OI/All in One Milk: Apply after getting out of the shower to the roots and ends of shampooed hair to fight damage
- Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Soothing Cornflower: Place one patch under each eye for 20 minutes to reduce puffiness
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir — 30 milliliters: Hydrating face mist with grape, orange blossom, rose, organic balm mint and rosemary oils
- Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème: Rub a pea-sized amount of product into wet or dry hair to fight frizz all day
Free standard shipping is available on orders more than $50.
Easter season is upon us, which means it’s time to start sharpening your egg hunting skills! But if you’d rather spend the holiday celebrating elsewhere in the world, we won’t judge. There are plenty of excellent places to celebrate Easter all across the globe.
Dining is an art, and now that applies to both on the ground and at 35,000 feet thanks to Hainan Airlines’ “Hai Chef” Inflight Artistic Chinese cuisine series, a collaboration with Dong Zhenxiang, a Chinese culinary master also known as Dadong.
Spring is an ideal time to travel: Crowds are sparse, prices for airfare and hotels tend to be cheaper and the weather is finally starting to warm up. This spring, a handful of destinations are particularly prime to visit based on the currently high spending value of the U.S. dollar, making them budget-friendly, guilt-free vacation possibilities.
We can see it now and remember when it happened to us: Watching as the black car icon loops around and around, seemingly endlessly, and our wait time on the rideshare app continually changes. Long wait times and confused drivers are just a few bothersome issues that can nag at rideshare users. Need a solution? Ditch rideshares altogether in favor of renting a car on your next trip.