With today’s restrictions on flying with liquids, a travel-sized product is expected to be the equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife. This list of the 10 best multitasking travel-sized products will help you get more bang for your buck.
1. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Travel Soap, $1.99: The cult-brand offers a mini version of one of its most popular scents. As a body wash, its fresh scent and cooling sensation busts jet lag. It can also be used as a shampoo, detergent and shaving balm.
2. St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, $4.49: When it comes to glowing skin, this scrub has a lot of fans. It’s also an effective cleanser and acne-fighter.
3. WEN Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packs, $40: This multi-pack of shampoo works hard as a cleanser, conditioner, detangler and deep-conditioner. Bonus: They smell delicious.
4. Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo Spray, $2.99: No time to suds up? Make greasy strands disappear with this vintage favorite reborn in the form of a travel-sized spray. It’s a great volumizer, too.
5. Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume Roll-On, $12: This scent is sure to send you to the tropics, even if your destination is Detroit. It’s a one-stop fragrance that can go from day to night.
6. Aruba Aloe After Sun Lotion, $10: Tame wicked sunburn and hydrate skin at the same time.
7. Smith’s Rosebud Salve, $6: The question is, what doesn’t this beloved product do? Use it as a lip balm, soothe stings and burns, heal irritation and combat dryness.
8. Philosophy Purity Made Simple, $10: As its name suggests, it doesn’t get any simpler than this. It’s a facial wash that cleanses the skin and removes all traces of makeup.
9. Rinse Bath & Body Co. Lavender Skin Stick, $8: Airplane-friendly, this lotion stick can be used on dry spots, and, best of all, acts as calming aromatherapy that won’t overpower fellow passengers.
10. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20, $20.50: Foundation? Check. Moisturizer? Check. Sunblock? Check. All of that in one little tube. Who says traveling has to be stressful?
Pasadena, California, is home to plenty of places to experience great art, but none so impressive as Norton Simon Museum. Nestled in an enclave of greenery along the city's famed Colorado Boulevard, this museum offers a peaceful retreat from the bustle of the city outside for connoisseurs to experience the work of some of the world's most famous artists.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.
In times of crisis, innovative companies step up, adapt and find ways to assist and contribute to those in need.
United Airlines is making its MileagePlus program more flexible for its frequent-flyer customers in response to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and global travel restrictions.
Experience a big-city hotel stay that doesn’t feel like your typical urban visit at Chicago’s Claridge House, nestled in the sought-after Gold Coast neighborhood. The hotel’s sophisticated décor and serene residential ambience foster the atmosphere of an oasis amid the hustle and bustle of a busy metropolis.