With today’s restrictions on flying with liquids, a travel-sized product is expected to be the equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife. This list of the 10 best multitasking travel-sized products will help you get more bang for your buck.
1. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Pure-Castile Liquid Travel Soap, $1.99: The cult-brand offers a mini version of one of its most popular scents. As a body wash, its fresh scent and cooling sensation busts jet lag. It can also be used as a shampoo, detergent and shaving balm.
2. St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, $4.49: When it comes to glowing skin, this scrub has a lot of fans. It’s also an effective cleanser and acne-fighter.
3. WEN Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packs, $40: This multi-pack of shampoo works hard as a cleanser, conditioner, detangler and deep-conditioner. Bonus: They smell delicious.
4. Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo Spray, $2.99: No time to suds up? Make greasy strands disappear with this vintage favorite reborn in the form of a travel-sized spray. It’s a great volumizer, too.
5. Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume Roll-On, $12: This scent is sure to send you to the tropics, even if your destination is Detroit. It’s a one-stop fragrance that can go from day to night.
6. Aruba Aloe After Sun Lotion, $10: Tame wicked sunburn and hydrate skin at the same time.
7. Smith’s Rosebud Salve, $6: The question is, what doesn’t this beloved product do? Use it as a lip balm, soothe stings and burns, heal irritation and combat dryness.
8. Philosophy Purity Made Simple, $10: As its name suggests, it doesn’t get any simpler than this. It’s a facial wash that cleanses the skin and removes all traces of makeup.
9. Rinse Bath & Body Co. Lavender Skin Stick, $8: Airplane-friendly, this lotion stick can be used on dry spots, and, best of all, acts as calming aromatherapy that won’t overpower fellow passengers.
10. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20, $20.50: Foundation? Check. Moisturizer? Check. Sunblock? Check. All of that in one little tube. Who says traveling has to be stressful?
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours recently announced its Antarctica expedition voyages for 2023 and 2024 aboard Scenic Eclipse I and II. These new tours allow for maximum time across the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia, Weddell Sea, Chilean Fjords and smaller islands aboard the luxurious Discovery Yachts. The Discovery Team leads guests on guided excursions. Guests may also take advantage of each yacht’s state-of-the-art helicopters and custom-built submarine.
There’s no better time to plan the vacation you’ve been missing. Step aboard with your better half, your friends or the whole family and reconnect, reunite and rejoice with 25 percent off cruise fares for all guests. We’ll also help everyone get there with 25 percent off airfare from 20 major gateways across the country or $100 savings per person on flights from all other gateways when you book your air travel using Flights by Celebrity.*
There is no better vacation than one where your furry best friend can come along. Kimpton Hotel Eventi recently announced a new partnership with Safe and Sound Satos to make travel with your four-legged friend a lot easier.
Visiting the airport these days means you’ve either booked a flight or you’re simply dropping someone off or picking them up. However, as part of a new initiative from Southern California’s Ontario International Airport, travelers and locals can visit the airport’s terminals to dine and shop without need of a ticket. The new initiative also allows friends and family members to spend more time with travelers before their flights depart.
Whether you are interested in music, art, history, food, sports or fashion, Music City has something for everyone to sing about. Nashville is accessible, friendly and authentic, with diverse neighborhoods, a storied musical heritage and a creative culture that energizes the city.
Escape with your gal pals to Hidden Leaf Baja in Todos Santos, Mexico. This luxurious, private oasis sits on two acres and consists of a main house and a casita. Nestled between ocean and mountains, it features a saltwater swimming pool with a swim-up bar, saltwater hot tub, fire pits, outdoor pavilion with a sitting and dining area, and a rooftop lounge to watch the sun rise above the mountains and set over the ocean.