As part of their 2014 Travelers Choice Awards, TripAdvisor announced the top 25 all-inclusive resorts around the world. Winners were determined by the highest-rated reviews of the resorts on the travel website.
Here are this year’s top 25:
- Royalton Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, Mexico
- Kurumba Maldives, the Maldives
- Le Blanc Spa Resort, Mexico
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Mexico
- Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Don Pablo Collection, Dominican Republic
- Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel, Dominican Republic
- Galley Bay Resort, Antigua
- Rixos Sharm El Sheikh Resort, Egypt
- Excellence Playa Mujeres, Mexico
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, Jamaica
- Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Mexico
- The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, Dominican Republic
- Sultan Gardens Resort, Egypt
- Salinas do Maragogi All Inclusive Resort, Brazil
- Andilana Beach Resort, Nosy Be, Madagascar
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive, Mexico
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa, Jamaica
- Cozumel Palace, Mexico
- Melia Cayo Coco, Cuba
- Oceania Club, Greece
- The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Secrets The Vine Cancun Resort & Spa, Mexico
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus, Dominican Republic
United Airlines remains firmly committed toward sustainability in aviation. The latest development in its eco-conscious goals includes working with Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to commercialize the production of sustainable aviation fuels (SAF) with biotech firm Cemvita Factory. Cemvita looks to develop a revolutionary new way to produce SAF by using carbon dioxide and synthetic microbes. Additionally, United Airlines Ventures (UAV) recently announced an equity investment in Fulcrum, and United has invested more in SAF production than any other airline in the world.
Explore Charleston, South Carolina, and its Atlantic coastal character, homes and colonial architecture with the new Essential Charleston Passport. This all-in-one collection of the city’s 300-year history condenses into a simple and cost-effective transaction by Charleston Heritage Federation, providing visitors with the chance to discover the city’s stories and have a deeper understanding of its complicated history.
Need a little emotional reset? Finding that it’s more difficult to discover the happiness in everyday life? A new experience from Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat in Bali may be able to help. The Path to Happiness Retreat helps guests channel the joy that often comes from travel and vacationing in destinations such as Bali, and then learn how to tap into that same joy while at home.
Start planning that long-awaited trip to the island of Ireland. With all travel restrictions now lifted, there has never been a better time to visit.
Boston’s The Revolution Hotel lies less than a 10-minute walk from SoWa Power Station, currently hosting the world premiere of Beyond King Tut: The Immersive Experience. Through Oct. 2, the exhibit examines the 3,300-year-old story of King Tut in an immersive way through nine galleries.