TripAdvisor announced its annual Travelers’ Choice awards honoring restaurants around the world. Winners were determined using an algorithm to identify the quantity and quality of reviews worldwide from TripAdvisor reviewers. The information was gathered over a 12-month period.
Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Restaurants in the World
1. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
2. Midsummer House, Cambridge, England
3. Maison Lameloise, Chagny, France
4. The French Café, Auckland, New Zealand
5. Alinea, Chicago, Ill.
6. El Club Allard, Madrid, Spain
7. Epicure, Paris, France
8. Le Manoir Aux Quat’Saisons, Great Milton, England
9. Le Gavroche, London, England
10. Martin Berasategui, San Sebastian, Spain
Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Restaurants in the United States
1. Alinea, Chicago, Ill.
2. Eleven Madison Park, New York City, N.Y.
3. Restaurant Gary Danko, San Francisco, Calif.
4. Halls Chophouse, Charleston, S.C.
5. Victoria & Albert’s, Orlando, Fla.
6. Uchi, Austin, Texas
7. Bouley, New York City, N.Y.
8. Canlis Restaurant, Seattle, Wash.
9. Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, Dallas, Texas
10. Daniel, New York City, N.Y.
For a full list of winners as well as reviews and photos, visit the website.
It’s best practice to learn new skills and constantly develop yourself. Making personal goals that might have nothing to do with a career is a good thing to do. These personal goals could be learning a new language, starting a yoga class or learning how to cook. To complete these goals, you need the right tools in place. The tools can be a large variety of different things, from books to movies to apps. The trend for consuming information is to download an app to fulfill those needs. Luckily, there are many apps geared toward teaching new skills.
Dining is an art, and now that applies to both on the ground and at 35,000 feet thanks to Hainan Airlines’ “Hai Chef” Inflight Artistic Chinese cuisine series, a collaboration with Dong Zhenxiang, a Chinese culinary master also known as Dadong.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.
You no longer have to pay extra for a better flying experience. With Delta’s new perks in economy class, you can feel like you’re flying business or first class without the hefty price tag. Starting this November, the main cabin experience includes hot towel service, welcome cocktails and bistro-style dining.