TripAdvisor announced its annual Travelers’ Choice awards honoring restaurants around the world. Winners were determined using an algorithm to identify the quantity and quality of reviews worldwide from TripAdvisor reviewers. The information was gathered over a 12-month period.
Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Restaurants in the World
1. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
2. Midsummer House, Cambridge, England
3. Maison Lameloise, Chagny, France
4. The French Café, Auckland, New Zealand
5. Alinea, Chicago, Ill.
6. El Club Allard, Madrid, Spain
7. Epicure, Paris, France
8. Le Manoir Aux Quat’Saisons, Great Milton, England
9. Le Gavroche, London, England
10. Martin Berasategui, San Sebastian, Spain
Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Restaurants in the United States
1. Alinea, Chicago, Ill.
2. Eleven Madison Park, New York City, N.Y.
3. Restaurant Gary Danko, San Francisco, Calif.
4. Halls Chophouse, Charleston, S.C.
5. Victoria & Albert’s, Orlando, Fla.
6. Uchi, Austin, Texas
7. Bouley, New York City, N.Y.
8. Canlis Restaurant, Seattle, Wash.
9. Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, Dallas, Texas
10. Daniel, New York City, N.Y.
For a full list of winners as well as reviews and photos, visit the website.
Hotels, airlines and travel companies are constantly looking for the best way to offer guests unique and memorable experiences. One of the latest ways hotels have expanded guests’ cultural exposure is through specialty concierges, or on-hand experts who can arrange bespoke travel experiences for individuals or groups.
ONCE THE FINAL MEETING WRAPS and the last contract is signed and sealed with a handshake, what’s next? Do you catch a flight back home or do you take advantage of the destination? If your next business trip is to Italy, we suggest adding a few more days to explore the country’s most amazing hot spots. Make time for more than a mouthwater- ing Italian meal in these three cities.
Headed to Brazil? Don’t miss these best festivals that, in fact, aren’t Carnival.
Mana is the life force Tahitians believe connects all things. Feel the mana for yourself on a visit to the islands of Tahiti, and sample some of these activities as you connect with the breathtaking nature of the South Pacific. Fly Air France from the United States to Tahiti in the most convenient and comfortable way and let your holiday start on board.