Carversteak, a steakhouse at Resorts World Las Vegas, takes libations to a new level this summer with an all-new seasonal cocktail menu. The sweet, scentful new selections pair well with the eatery’s regular menu of specialty cocktails and other beverage offerings.
Carversteak uses herbs from its own outdoor herb garden, prominently featured in the new seasonal offerings, which include:
- Hello Sunshine boasts Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla Gin, Yellow Chartreuse, Pallini Limoncello, lime juice and marmalade bergamot bitters.
- Blushin’ Paloma features Patrón Reposado, Campari, St-Germain, lime juice, hibiscus, sea salt, Fever-Tree Grapefruit and a float of Los Magos Sotol.
- Summer Trail includes American Harvest Organic Vodka, Pomp & Whimsy Liqueur, lemon verbena syrup, lemon juice and Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic.
- Sol de Verano boasts Aperol, Ketel One Botanicals Mint Cucumber Vodka and fresh mint, all topped with Mionetto Prosecco.
- Apricot Al Fresco features Russell’s Reserve 10yr, Luxardo Amaretto, rosemary-mint syrup, fresh lemon juice and apricot puree.
- Watermelon Crush includes Grey Goose Essences Watermelon Basil, Botanika Orange, fresh lime juice, watermelon juice and Red Bull Watermelon.
“For our summer cocktails, we are showcasing the wonderful world of herbs utilized in spirits and garnishes,” said Franceso Lafranconi, who conceived the seasonal menu and is vice president of beverage and hospitality culture, Carver Road Hospitality, which owns and operates Carversteak. “These recipes lead to unforgettable olfactory memories — from the likes of zesty citrus lemon verbena and lemon balm to sweeter basil and woodsy rosemary — and perfectly refreshing combinations to cool off in the summer heat.”
Carversteak, open Sunday–Thursday, 5–10 p.m., offers a 3,500-square-foot terrace with lounge gardens, dining areas and the Garden Bar. Reservations recommended.
United Airlines remains firmly committed toward sustainability in aviation. The latest development in its eco-conscious goals includes working with Oxy Low Carbon Ventures to commercialize the production of sustainable aviation fuels (SAF) with biotech firm Cemvita Factory. Cemvita looks to develop a revolutionary new way to produce SAF by using carbon dioxide and synthetic microbes. Additionally, United Airlines Ventures (UAV) recently announced an equity investment in Fulcrum, and United has invested more in SAF production than any other airline in the world.
Practicing mindfulness is an increasingly popular and recognized method for reducing stress, but for those needing to keep their hands busy in order to ease their anxieties, mindfulness can be difficult. While fidget toys can work in a pinch, sometimes you just want more. If you’ve tried to keep your mind clear and your hands busy with things like adult coloring books, and you’ve found that still doesn’t do much for you (all that pressure to stay inside the lines!), you might want to try the Buddha Board.
There’s no better time to plan the vacation you’ve been missing. Step aboard with your better half, your friends or the whole family and reconnect, reunite and rejoice with 25 percent off cruise fares for all guests. We’ll also help everyone get there with 25 percent off airfare from 20 major gateways across the country or $100 savings per person on flights from all other gateways when you book your air travel using Flights by Celebrity.*
A new hospitality brand hopes to appeal to millennial and Gen Z travelers. Selina provides not just a place to stay, but also a remote working environment and a range of locally inspired experiences in more than 145 destinations worldwide. With a bevy of unique accommodation options and a focus on live music, authentic food offerings and wellness programming, Selina is designed with the digital nomad and experiential traveler in mind.