Open for nearly a year, Drai’s is the work of Hollywood-producer-turned-hospitality magnate Victor Drai. Located at the boutique hotel, Cromwell, Drai’s is actually three venues wrapped up into one: a multi-level day club featuring a rooftop pool, an intimate after-hours venue and the two-floor nightclub, which is the only nightclub in Vegas zoned for fireworks. 2015’s residents include Quintino, Adventure Club and Starkillers.
Recently named the third best club in the world, Hakkasan is a venue that goes beyond the typical mega-club experience. Five levels house a variety of rooms and areas, all with their own unique atmosphere. The main dance floor on the fourth level is where most of the action is, but if you want something more intimate, there is also the Lin Lin Lounge, which can function as its own room with a separate DJ or act as an extension of the main dance floor. The fifth-floor mezzanine offers a quiet view of the main floor from above, and if you’re getting hungry, there is also a restaurant and private dining room available. The club spares no expense for resident DJs, whose 2015 roster includes Above & Beyond, Tiesto and Steve Aoki.
After dominating the Los Angeles and Miami hotel scene, SBE opened The SLS Las Vegas in 2007, complete with its premier mega-club, LiFE. Capable of holding 1,800 people on a tiered floor with 60-foot ceilings, SBE brought the old Sahara Theater back to life with three bars, 70 VIP tables, a rooftop pool, 460,000 LED pixels and a Funktion One sound system providing guests with a sonic and visual spectacle. This year’s residents include Eric Morillo, Fedde Le Grand and Steve Angello, who has worked his Reflections residency at LiFE for the past two years.
Two years after their first nightclub venture in Vegas, the Hakkasan Group just opened Omnia in Caesars Palace, taking over the space formerly occupied by Pure, one of the first upscale clubs in Las Vegas. At 75,000 square feet, Omnia is among the largest venues on the Strip, featuring an opera house-style main room, rooftop garden, lounge and mezzanine. Martin Garrix opened the club earlier this year, and the Hakkasan Group managed to poach Afrojack from Wynn Resorts for a 2015 residency.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the touristy spots on the strip, check out After, an after-hours club that caters to underground tastes. They made a splash on the Vegas club scene last year with their infamous “DJ Rules”, banning mainstream EDM in favor of a more authentic club sound.
When you’re stuck in a rut and you need someone with artistic talent and vision to help move you along, these reputable websites help you find freelance creatives to get the job done. Do you need to design a website logo? Photoshop something complicated? Engrave a piece of wood? These websites are a hub for talent at reasonable costs.
Once business concludes, a world of wonder awaits in many of Italy’s incredible cities.
Planning a party can quickly become overwhelming if you are unsure where to start and what to do. Hosting a gathering to make it seem flawless is no easy task, but can be done when you have a basic outline of what needs to be done before the big day.
Trying to kick that awful cigarette habit but don’t want to give up smoking entirely? Check out Sparq’s Vitamin Air. This nifty little device provides a healthier alternative to traditional smoking options and vaping by replacing nicotine with vitamins, amino acids and botanicals. It removes the harmful chemicals involved in smoking and is easy to take with you on the go.
Beyond being a major hub in the global transportation network, Hartsfield-Jackson is also proud to be a major hub for exciting, high-quality retail options through our award-winning concessions program, ATL Skypointe.
Light pink and in all types of forms, Himalayan salt has taken the consumer market by storm with its alleged healing powers. Similar to regular table salt, the pink salt contains up to 98 percent sodium chloride with the remaining 2 percent consisting of calcium, potassium and magnesium. These minerals give the substance its pinkish hue, is healthier than regular salt and also has a slight difference in taste. Himalayan salt can detoxify the body by balancing pH levels, reducing muscle cramps, balancing blood sugar levels and improving hydration with its trace mineral properties.