Sleep is a crucial aspect of a healthy lifestyle, even when traveling. And The Benjamin Royal Sonesta Hotel, in New York City, ensures guests refresh and unwind this season with its new Rest & Renew program, designed for relaxation and rejuvenation. The program includes a curated Pillow Menu, with a pillow selection categorized by sleep position.
Here’s a look at the custom pillow menu:
- 5-Foot Body Cushion: Aligns the spine for better sleeping posture; perfect for pregnancy or post-surgery
- Cloud 10: A popular option, featuring more than 10 million air beads to keep the head cool and deliver firm support for the head and neck; ideal for back sleepers
- Lullaby: Ultra-thin speakers buried in hypoallergenic fiberfill, these pillows deliver a soothing sound experience; best for those who sleep on their stomach
- Anti-Snore: This reduces snoring by elevating the chin from the chest to keep the airway open; perfect for those who sleep on their back
- Swedish Memory: With self-molding, heat-sensitive foam, this pillow shapes to the body and responds to temperature; ideal for those who sleep on their back or side
- Water Filled: Position your head and neck for instant relief from headaches and neck pain with vinyl cushions that fill with warm or cold water for adjustable firmness and support; recommended for stomach sleepers
- Sleep for Success Side Pillow: Boasting a 2-inch baffled panel design, the pillow offers a raised, even sleep surface for neck alignment and support
- Sleep for Success Children’s Pillow: The down alternative pillow is ideal for children, with a secret storage pouch inside
- Sleep for Success Back Sleeper: An exclusive baffled design and a firm outer chamber properly supports the neck, while a soft center chamber cradles the head
The Benjamin’s sleep concierge consultant Rebecca Robbins curated the pillow menu, displayed on the bed-side table of every guestroom and suite. Dr. Robbins, also a sleep medicine expert, provides solutions for better sleep. The Rest & Renew program also includes on-demand meditation; a 24/7 sleep team; sleep masks, ear plugs, blackout curtains, noise machines and a lullaby music library; work-down and wake-up calls; and more.
Cherry blossom season is right around the corner. Check out these hotels and destinations to see cherry blossoms in their prime.
From the windy tip of Malin Head in County Donegal to the colorful harbor town of Kinsale in County Cork, Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way amazes at every turn. Feel the blast of fresh sea air with a lighthouse walk. Get up close to history, grab a fireside seat at a traditional music session, experience the world-famous Irish hospitality and explore some of Ireland's most exhilarating coastal scenery. It is a place that inspired dreamers and travelers, poets and painters with a landscape filled with stone walls, thatched cottages, deserted beaches and breathtaking views. Charming towns and villages, 1,500 miles of soaring cliffs, incredible landscapes and unique experiences await.
Planning an international road trip for later this year? You’ll want to choose your destination carefully, as some are better than others. Compare the Market, a platform helping shoppers compare insurance, recently conducted a survey to uncover which international destinations are best for a road trip, based on factors such as gas prices, fatal accident likelihood, traffic, car rental costs and road quality.
Santa Barbara should be on your radar for Earth Day 2024. Santa Barbara has put on its annual Earth Day Festival, with more than 22,000 visitors each year, since its founding in 1970 and has featured notable speakers like Jane Fonda.
Five Tips to Help Minimize Potential Travel Problems
If the bride-to-be seeks a restorative getaway pre-wedding, rather than a raucous event, St. Lucia’s StolenTime all-inclusive resort offers pampering over partying with its new Bachelorette on the Beach package.