There’s never been a better way to explore the beauty of Arizona than now. Sheraton Phoenix Downtown, Arizona’s largest hotel, recently partnered with REI Co-op Adventures to offer guided outdoor activities exclusive to guests.
Through the all-new Arizona Exploration experience, guests enjoy accommodations, a $50 gift card to REI Co-op to wear high-quality gear and apparel for various activities, Reef Safe SPF 50 Sunscreen, Sedona Springs Water, and a trail mix snack.
The highlight of the experience, however, is the option to book a private activity exclusive to the hotel. Guests can choose from:
- Town Lake Bike Tour: A half-day bike ride through Tempe Town Lake, blending nature with city. Available for two–three participants at $199 per person or four or more participants for $159 per person.
- Pueblo Grande Bike Tour: Visit S’edav Va’aki Museum, a 1,500-year-old archaeological site and museum, to learn about the history of the ancient people who inhabited Phoenix. After, explore more of Arizona on a bike ride through Tempe Town Lake. Available for two–three participants at $199 per person or four or more participants for $159 per person.
- Raft the Salt River: Take in the scenery on a rafting adventure through the lower Salt Lake while learning about Sonoran Desert geology, hydrology, flora, fauna and human history. Available for two–three participants at $325 per person or four or more participants for $260 per person.
- Hike South Mountain: A half-day hiking tour through Phoenix’s South Mountain Park explores terrain, panoramic vistas, and indigenous flora and fauna. Available for two–three participants at $299 per person or four or more participants for $239 per person.
- Hike South Mountain with Lunch at The Farm: A half-day hike through South Mountain Park is followed by a farm-to-table lunch and refreshments at The Farm at South Mountain, a local favorite. Available for two–three participants at $350 per person or four or more participants for $280 per person.
- Downtown Phoenix Bike Tour & Coffee: Pedal through Downtown Phoenix to see iconic landmarks and modern architecture. Stop at a local coffee shop for a refreshing break. Available for two–three participants at $249 per person or four or more participants for $199 per person.
The Arizona Exploration experience begins at $204 per night and is available to book through Dec. 4. Book here. Activities can be booked directly through REI Co-op by calling 480 945 2881 and choosing ext. 3.
If the bride-to-be seeks a restorative getaway pre-wedding, rather than a raucous event, St. Lucia’s StolenTime all-inclusive resort offers pampering over partying with its new Bachelorette on the Beach package.
Experience the life-changing destination of Greece by exploring its island gems in the Ionian Sea. Scattered off the western coastline of Central Greece, to the south of Peloponnese, the Ionian Islands are an island group comprising large and small islands.
This spring/summer, Music City welcomes The Printing House, a new hotel celebrating the city’s rich legacy as a hub for creativity. Located at the intersection of Third Avenue and Peabody Street, The Printing House pays homage to the printing press’s influence in and dispersion of music in Nashville’s legacy, from printed sheet music to concert posters to songbooks.
Whether it's the people, the craic (fun) or the coasts, travelers always find something to love about the island of Ireland. What fills your heart?
If you think you’ve been to the must-see destinations in Japan, but your explorations haven’t really taken you past the major travel hubs, consider Setouchi. Or maybe you’ve never visited Japan before, but want somewhere off the beaten path, Setouchi fits the bill. A small region in the southern half of the country, the destination offers plenty to see and do, regardless of its size.