It is predicted consumers will spend more than $11 billion celebrating Halloween this year. That’s a lot of dough for a good scare, and to be sure you are experiencing the best frights around, check out Hauntworld.com’s Top 13 Haunted Attractions in the United States. Some of the intense effects at this year’s listmakers include the opportunity to become a zombie, a real demonstration of how to bleed a pig from an authentic butcher and 3D elements.
- Pennhurst Asylum in Spring City, Pa.
- 13th Gate in Baton Rouge, La.
- Netherworld in Atlanta, Ga.
- House of Torment in Austin, Texas
- The Darkness in St. Louis, Mo.
- Erebus in Pontiac, Mich.
- Dent Schoolhouse in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Kersey Valley Spookywoods in Greensboro, N.C.
- Headless Horseman in Ulster Park, N.Y.
- Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth, Texas
- Bates Motel in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Bennett’s Curse in Baltimore, Md.
- 13th Floor in Chicago, Ill.
Hauntedworld.com provides insider news on haunted houses, attractions, Halloween information and other tips.
Oaxaca is, without a doubt, a city so impressive one must experience it firsthand to understand its splendor. It is an incomparable place that will leave you in awe of its cultural wealth, a place that invites you to experience the extraordinary. In this light, Posadas celebrates the opening of Grand Fiesta Americana Oaxaca, an irresistible option for enjoying this magnificent state in an exclusive and fascinating way.
One of the more well-known traffic circles along D.C.’s Massachusetts Avenue is Dupont Circle, a thriving area with a long history of bustling restaurants, bars and shops. When passing through the namesake park in the center of the circle, you’re surrounded by countless opportunities to dive into D.C. culture.
Bleisure — it’s a term we’re all familiar with these days. After all, millennials drive the rising trend, combining business and leisure trips regularly. Take a few days to decompress in a new destination after a hectic schedule of meetings and business.