When shopping for the special someone on your list, consider filling his or her stocking with practical and interesting travel gadgets. These items are often forgotten, especially for those who travel less frequently. Help build or upgrade your loved one’s travel gear with these stocking stuffers.
- Portable charger: Perfect for the active traveler, a portable charger can provide an extra charge to a smartphone, tablet, laptop or other device. Browse myCharge for a variety of charger options.
- Headphones: With new headphone models coming out often, these Panasonic earbuds are perfect to keep as a travel pair: Ccmfortable and inexpensive.
- Carry-on cocktail kit: For the cocktail-loving traveler, order a kit with TSA-approved mixer sizes of their favorite cocktails including a Moscow mule or a gin and tonic.
- Universal power outlet adaptor: Insten makes a universal adaptor, accommodating more than 150 countries, starting at less than $10.
- Lightning cable: This AmazonBasics cable is Apple-certified, but less expensive than the Apple brand. Connect your devices with ease for less than $10.
- Wireless speakers: Liven up any hotel room with a wireless speaker, like this one from iHome.
We can see it now and remember when it happened to us: Watching as the black car icon loops around and around, seemingly endlessly, and our wait time on the rideshare app continually changes. Long wait times and confused drivers are just a few bothersome issues that can nag at rideshare users. Need a solution? Ditch rideshares altogether in favor of renting a car on your next trip.
Barcelona has seen a recent influx of craft cocktails bars within the past five years or so, and Sant Antoni seems to be one of the city’s epicenters of such swanky watering holes. Amid the crisscross streets, organic grocery stores and the soon-to-open, recently renovated Sant Antoni market is Bitter, an inconspicuous cocktail bar where there’s more than meets the eye.
Mana is the life force Tahitians believe connects all things. Feel the mana for yourself on a visit to the islands of Tahiti, and sample some of these activities as you connect with the breathtaking nature of the South Pacific. Fly Air France from the United States to Tahiti in the most convenient and comfortable way and let your holiday start on board.