“We know travelers are increasingly wanting to embrace spontaneity in their lives, connect more with nature in an authentic way, and tick off their epic travel wish list experiences at the same time,” said Hayley Peacock-Gower, CMO, Aurora Expeditions. “Aurora has something for everyone’s bucket list, and there is no time like now to go on that epic adventure you have always dreamed of.”
Consider one of Aurora’s top 10 wildest experiences:
- Antarctic Peninsula: Explore the wildlife and icebergs of Antarctica
- Costa Rica: Experience Costa Rica’s biodiversity, including the lush rainforest
- Svalbard: View local wildlife, including the arctic fox and polar bears
- Arctic: This expedition covers Greenland, Iceland and Svalbard
- Antarctic Circle: Cross the Antarctic Circle on this expedition
- Scotland: Kayak through ancient caves and among towering cliffs
- Antarctica: Go camping in this isolated region
- Patagonia: Spend time trekking and cruising through Patagonia
- Northern Lights: Experience the Northern Lights from the deck of a small expedition ship
- Iceland: Explore the country’s diverse landscapes, from waterfalls to lava fields
Unsure of where you want to travel? Take Aurora’s quiz to help discover your dream destination based on your interests.
Book before March 31 and receive added value savings, including air credits and up to 20 percent off select itineraries when using code BUCKETLIST24.
Looking for a unique stay option during your next trip to the United Kingdom? Why not a treehouse? Recently revamped with new amenities, The Treehouses at Lanrick in central Scotland offer a sustainable way to relax, recharge and soak in the natural surroundings.
Whether you are interested in music, art, history, food, sports or fashion, Music City has something for everyone to sing about. Nashville is accessible, friendly and authentic, with diverse neighborhoods, a storied musical heritage and a creative culture that energizes the city.
Fort Worth, Texas, enters 2024 with a bang with new museum experiences, food tours, restaurants and more. Whether a foodie or a history buff, there’s something for everyone in Fort Worth this year.
The Saronic or Argo Saronic Islands of Greece call travelers to explore its seven small islands and islets brimming with history, natural sites and more. With most easily accessible by boat, the islands’ proximity to ports of Athens make the Saronic Islands an ideal destination for those preferring shorter boat rides. In fact, trips from Athens ports to the islands take only between 10 minutes and two hours, depending on the island you choose, making them perfect for day or weekend trips.
As travelers look for ways to slow down, be present and be a little more mindful during their trips, some hotels and resorts tout a new accommodation concept: the deconstructed hotel. Just like a deconstructed dish separates all of the dish’s individual ingredients so one can experience each separately but still enjoy the overall effect of the whole, a deconstructed hotel breaks down a property into its separate components, requiring a traveler to move between each in a more mindful, present manner.