With tickets to Hamilton reaching exorbitant amounts of more than $1,300 per seat, the idea of cheap theater tickets in New York City might seem like a myth. If you want to see spectacular performances without breaking the bank, follow these tips.
- Visit one of the TKTS booths. With two locations in Manhattan and one in Brooklyn, the non-profit organization offers discounted tickets to Broadway and Off-Broadway shows. The booth is open daily, with discounts ranging from 20–50 percent off regular prices.
- Try your luck at the lottery or wait for rush and standing-room tickets. Many popular Broadway shows offer a select number of seats via a lottery typically held about two hours before the performance. Names are drawn at random and the lucky winners receive heavily discounted tickets. Other shows offer day-of discounted tickets. Be sure to check the theater’s website, as policies vary by performance.
- Take advantage of two-for-one tickets during Broadway Week. The annual sale occurs every fall.
- See a performance of the always-free Shakespeare in the Park during the summer.
- Go off Broadway and check out performances at Primary Stages, Atlantic Theater Company and New York Theatre Workshop.
- For reasonably priced comedy shows, check out Upright Citizen’s Brigade Theater, Magnet Theater and The People’s Improv Theater.
Mana is the life force Tahitians believe connects all things. Feel the mana for yourself on a visit to the islands of Tahiti, and sample some of these activities as you connect with the breathtaking nature of the South Pacific. Fly Air France from the United States to Tahiti in the most convenient and comfortable way and let your holiday start on board.
ARtscapes brings artwork to life through augmented reality. Whether you prefer Surrealist prints or vibrant pop art, iconic Impressionist works or abstract canvases, you can see it all in motion with ARtscapes’ initial 39, museum-quality art canvases and posters.
Beyond being a major hub in the global transportation network, Hartsfield-Jackson is also proud to be a major hub for exciting, high-quality retail options through our award-winning concessions program, ATL Skypointe.