In case you live under a rock and are unfamiliar with the term “glamping,” it combines ‘glamorous’ and ‘camping’ and offsets traditional camping. Glamping comes with more luxury and comfort during your adventure. If you ever decide to go on a glamping trip, here are some of the essentials you must have:
- Tent: A tent is always necessary for any form of camping. Find one suitable and large enough for your adventure and comfort. However, if you decide to go to a glamping site or resort, there may already be lodging available to rent.
- Backpack: Pack your backpack with all the essential items you need, from clothing to food to entertainment and medications etc.
- First-Aid Kit + Flashlight: A first-aid kit is a must for any trip, and because you may go hiking while glamping, you are exposed to unknown elements that could clinically have an effect on you. Also, even though you may have fancy lights on your glamping trip, it is advised you always have a flashlight because the lights can go out at any time for whatever reason.
- Sleeping Essentials: If you need meds to sleep, bring them. Also, be sure to know you are now more exposed to the great outdoors, so if you are a light sleeper, bring your noise-cancelling headphones and your sleep mask to help.
- Insect repellent is a must to fend off bugs and insects day and night.
These are only some of the essentials you may need. Depending on the site or resort you choose to visit, you will have to adjust your needs based on the amenities available. Add to this list as you wish or subtract what you don’t need. Either way, happy glamping!
Among the myriad concerns the everyday traveler may have when approaching any trip, safety and security are most likely the most important, but protecting yourself from both bodily harm and petty theft can distract you from the real reason for your travel: to escape daily life and immerse yourself in another culture. Therefore, it makes sense to invest in travel accessories that can perform multiple functions, like carrying your gear while also protecting it with state-of-the-art security features.
Los Angeles is a sunny city with beautiful beaches. One could argue L.A. is the “New York of the West,” as the city is culturally diverse and has a strong financial and cultural influence on the country as a whole. It is also a much-sought-after destination among travelers for its beaches and the fame associated with the city.
Navajo Nation is an area of land in the southwestern United States. Covering about 27,000 square miles, the region in Arizona, New Mexico and Utah currently makes up the largest area of land retained by a tribe within the United States. Home to the Navajo people, the area boasts monuments, parks, markets, trails and historic sites.
Oaxaca is, without a doubt, a city so impressive one must experience it firsthand to understand its splendor. It is an incomparable place that will leave you in awe of its cultural wealth, a place that invites you to experience the extraordinary. In this light, Posadas celebrates the opening of Grand Fiesta Americana Oaxaca, an irresistible option for enjoying this magnificent state in an exclusive and fascinating way.