TripAdvisor released its list of the Top 25 Attractions in Asia. From the 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards, the top spot went to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. The awards are based on millions of reviews and rankings from the website’s 60 million members.
1. Angkor Wat (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
2. Taj Mahal (Agra, India)
3. Great Wall at Mutianyu (Beijing, China)
4. Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
5. Petronas Twin Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
6. The Grand Palace (Bangkok, Thailand)
7. Shwedagon Pagoda (Yangon, Myanmar)
8. Temple of Dawn (Bangkok, Thailand)
9. Amber Fort (Jaipur, India)
10. Fushimi Inari Shrine (Kyoto, Japan)
11. Harmandir Sahib (Amritsar, India)
12. Choeung Ek Genocidal Center (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
13. Summer Palace (Beijing, China)
14. Big Buddha (Hong Kong)
15. Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
16. Kinkaku-ji Temple (Kyoto, Japan)
17. Boudhanath (Kathmandu, Nepal)
18. Temple of Heaven (Beijing, China)
19. Cu Chi Tunnels (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
20. Mehrangarh Fort (Jodhpur, India)
21. Swaminarayan Akshardham (New Delhi, India)
22. Qutab Minar (New Delhi, India)
23. Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Paro, Bhutan)
24. The Monastery of Geghard (Yerevan, Armenia)
25. Borobudur Temple (Magelang, Indonesia)
Along Guyana’s Rupununi River, Karanambu Lodge is an oasis of comfort and compassion in a largely wild region undisturbed by commercial tourism. Guyana is a land rich in biodiversity and Karanambu is dedicated to its conservation, operating as both an eco-tourist lodge and a charitable trust devoted to the preservation of the Rupununi, savannah and waters.
Once business concludes, a world of wonder awaits in many of Italy’s incredible cities.
Mana is the life force Tahitians believe connects all things. Feel the mana for yourself on a visit to the islands of Tahiti, and sample some of these activities as you connect with the breathtaking nature of the South Pacific. Fly Air France from the United States to Tahiti in the most convenient and comfortable way and let your holiday start on board.