TripAdvisor released its list of the Top 25 Attractions in Asia. From the 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards, the top spot went to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. The awards are based on millions of reviews and rankings from the website’s 60 million members.
1. Angkor Wat (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
2. Taj Mahal (Agra, India)
3. Great Wall at Mutianyu (Beijing, China)
4. Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
5. Petronas Twin Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
6. The Grand Palace (Bangkok, Thailand)
7. Shwedagon Pagoda (Yangon, Myanmar)
8. Temple of Dawn (Bangkok, Thailand)
9. Amber Fort (Jaipur, India)
10. Fushimi Inari Shrine (Kyoto, Japan)
11. Harmandir Sahib (Amritsar, India)
12. Choeung Ek Genocidal Center (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
13. Summer Palace (Beijing, China)
14. Big Buddha (Hong Kong)
15. Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
16. Kinkaku-ji Temple (Kyoto, Japan)
17. Boudhanath (Kathmandu, Nepal)
18. Temple of Heaven (Beijing, China)
19. Cu Chi Tunnels (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
20. Mehrangarh Fort (Jodhpur, India)
21. Swaminarayan Akshardham (New Delhi, India)
22. Qutab Minar (New Delhi, India)
23. Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Paro, Bhutan)
24. The Monastery of Geghard (Yerevan, Armenia)
25. Borobudur Temple (Magelang, Indonesia)
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.
Getting through airport security can be a nightmare in and of itself, adding extra hours to your trip that could better be spent in any number of more enjoyable activities. Programs like Global Entry and TSA PreCheck are helping to make the process a little more bearable, but a new program, CLEAR, is quickly emerging as an up-and-coming way to make things even easier.
Located on a flat corner in Barcelona’s Poble Nou neighborhood, a site for many a tech startup or already established tech giant (like HP Enterprise and Booking.com), Sopa serves as a perfect lunch spot during the workday. The cafeteria-style eatery lets you fill up on vegetarian and vegan dishes and either dine in, take the food outside to the patio dining area or take it back to the office for a lunchtime meeting.