TripAdvisor released its list of the Top 25 Attractions in Asia. From the 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards, the top spot went to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. The awards are based on millions of reviews and rankings from the website’s 60 million members.
1. Angkor Wat (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
2. Taj Mahal (Agra, India)
3. Great Wall at Mutianyu (Beijing, China)
4. Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
5. Petronas Twin Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
6. The Grand Palace (Bangkok, Thailand)
7. Shwedagon Pagoda (Yangon, Myanmar)
8. Temple of Dawn (Bangkok, Thailand)
9. Amber Fort (Jaipur, India)
10. Fushimi Inari Shrine (Kyoto, Japan)
11. Harmandir Sahib (Amritsar, India)
12. Choeung Ek Genocidal Center (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
13. Summer Palace (Beijing, China)
14. Big Buddha (Hong Kong)
15. Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
16. Kinkaku-ji Temple (Kyoto, Japan)
17. Boudhanath (Kathmandu, Nepal)
18. Temple of Heaven (Beijing, China)
19. Cu Chi Tunnels (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
20. Mehrangarh Fort (Jodhpur, India)
21. Swaminarayan Akshardham (New Delhi, India)
22. Qutab Minar (New Delhi, India)
23. Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Paro, Bhutan)
24. The Monastery of Geghard (Yerevan, Armenia)
25. Borobudur Temple (Magelang, Indonesia)
The Guild House Hotel, a boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia, announced it officially launched its online booking platform in anticipation of its June 6 opening date. The Guild House Hotel will be housed in a historic landmark, The New Century Guild, previously used as a hub for education, entertainment and activism in the early 20thcentury.
Come one, come all to Washington, D.C., for an Instagramable foodie paradise. Each district of the city has a plethora of trendy restaurants to choose from, making it hard to decide where to grab a bite to eat. Grab your camera, put on portrait mode and snap some photos at these must-see spots.
Have you binge-watched one of Netflix’s hottest new shows, Bridgerton? If you have, you’re probably absolutely obsessed and can’t wait for season two to be released. A new experience from The Brazilian Court Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida, just launched, inspired by this period drama, and fans can get their Bridgertonfix before the next season comes.