TripAdvisor released its list of the Top 25 Attractions in Asia. From the 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards, the top spot went to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. The awards are based on millions of reviews and rankings from the website’s 60 million members.
1. Angkor Wat (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
2. Taj Mahal (Agra, India)
3. Great Wall at Mutianyu (Beijing, China)
4. Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
5. Petronas Twin Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
6. The Grand Palace (Bangkok, Thailand)
7. Shwedagon Pagoda (Yangon, Myanmar)
8. Temple of Dawn (Bangkok, Thailand)
9. Amber Fort (Jaipur, India)
10. Fushimi Inari Shrine (Kyoto, Japan)
11. Harmandir Sahib (Amritsar, India)
12. Choeung Ek Genocidal Center (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
13. Summer Palace (Beijing, China)
14. Big Buddha (Hong Kong)
15. Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
16. Kinkaku-ji Temple (Kyoto, Japan)
17. Boudhanath (Kathmandu, Nepal)
18. Temple of Heaven (Beijing, China)
19. Cu Chi Tunnels (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
20. Mehrangarh Fort (Jodhpur, India)
21. Swaminarayan Akshardham (New Delhi, India)
22. Qutab Minar (New Delhi, India)
23. Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Paro, Bhutan)
24. The Monastery of Geghard (Yerevan, Armenia)
25. Borobudur Temple (Magelang, Indonesia)
If you’ve ever wanted to pretend you’re a cowboy for the day, here’s your chance. Step into the boots of a gaucho on Camino Pampa’s estancia experience. The day starts at 8 a.m. with a pickup at your hotel in Buenos Aires to travel about an hour and a half into the countryside via private vehicle. Your guide will meet you in San Antonio de Areco, a historic gaucho town, where you will learn about the art of silver and metal-working and walk the sleepy colonial streets.
Beyond being a major hub in the global transportation network, Hartsfield-Jackson is also proud to be a major hub for exciting, high-quality retail options through our award-winning concessions program, ATL Skypointe.
Everyone who travels is intimately familiar with the sensation of pressure changes in airplane cabins as aircraft take off and land. Many travelers have their own methods to deal with the pain. Remedies range from swallowing to chewing gum to bringing along specialized goods to combat pressure changes.
Kish Island, 12 miles off the coast of Iran, is a former private resort that boasts a wealth of luxurious accommodations, excellent shopping and awe-inspiring beaches. Spending a day here probably won’t feel like enough, but any more than that could break the bank.
Once business concludes, a world of wonder awaits in many of Italy’s incredible cities.