TripAdvisor released its list of the Top 25 Attractions in Asia. From the 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards, the top spot went to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. The awards are based on millions of reviews and rankings from the website’s 60 million members.
1. Angkor Wat (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
2. Taj Mahal (Agra, India)
3. Great Wall at Mutianyu (Beijing, China)
4. Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
5. Petronas Twin Towers (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
6. The Grand Palace (Bangkok, Thailand)
7. Shwedagon Pagoda (Yangon, Myanmar)
8. Temple of Dawn (Bangkok, Thailand)
9. Amber Fort (Jaipur, India)
10. Fushimi Inari Shrine (Kyoto, Japan)
11. Harmandir Sahib (Amritsar, India)
12. Choeung Ek Genocidal Center (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
13. Summer Palace (Beijing, China)
14. Big Buddha (Hong Kong)
15. Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Bangkok, Thailand)
16. Kinkaku-ji Temple (Kyoto, Japan)
17. Boudhanath (Kathmandu, Nepal)
18. Temple of Heaven (Beijing, China)
19. Cu Chi Tunnels (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
20. Mehrangarh Fort (Jodhpur, India)
21. Swaminarayan Akshardham (New Delhi, India)
22. Qutab Minar (New Delhi, India)
23. Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Paro, Bhutan)
24. The Monastery of Geghard (Yerevan, Armenia)
25. Borobudur Temple (Magelang, Indonesia)
Explore Eastern Europe and former Soviet-bloc countries with Freewheel Holidays self-guided cycling tours that allow you to see the region at your own pace while enjoying the great outdoors in Romania, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland.
While your first inclination might be panic when you map out the various appointments and meetings on your upcoming business trip, relax. Trust us, a rental car has you covered.
Lavido is the skin and body care brand offering products inspired by nature. The Israeli-based company was formed in 2003 with the goal to address skincare needs with products made from raw, plant-based ingredients. Lavido launched in the United States in 2015.
For most of us, time in the car is “me time.” You can listen to that podcast you’re captivated by, blast that pop song and sing along at the top of your lungs or listen to the next chapter in that biography e-book you’re almost finished. A road trip only amplifies those opportunities. So, next time you’re traveling by road, take the wheel and take control. Opt for a rental car on your next vacation, rather than a rideshare, taxi or public transportation, and enjoy the open road on your own terms.
Travel pros already know there’s an art to selecting the right clothes to withstand the demands of being on the road. From non-wrinkle shirts and dresses to creating a micro-capsule wardrobe that easily mixes and matches together, there’s a solution for every situation. But undergarments are often overlooked as a travel must-have. Not all undergarments are travel-ready and require the right style and material for effortless packing and wear. ExOfficio makes it easy with quick-drying, comfortable and lightweight material. You can even wash, wring, roll and hang your undergarments while on the road for quick-drying. Here’s the run-down on which ExOfficio undergarments to choose.