The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens recently debuted one of Las Vegas’ most exclusive dining experiences, The Garden Table. For brunch or dinner, The Garden Table offers an epicurean adventure with fixed-prices menus from the teams at MICHAEL MINA Bellagio and Sadelle’s Café.
The Garden Table sits in the Conservatory’s Jungle of Dreams summer display, with 28 animal sculptures and nearly 10,000 plants and flowers. Jungle of Dreams is on display through Sept. 10. The Garden Table will remain through all future Bellagio Conservatory displays with seasonally themed menus complementing the design. The experience can host up to six; reservations are limited to two-hour time blocks.
“The Bellagio Conservatory is one of Las Vegas’ most visited and most photographed attractions. We wanted to create an entirely new and immersive way for our guests to experience the beauty of this space,” said Josef Wagner, vice president of food & beverage, Bellagio. “The sights, sounds, colors, and energy of the Conservatory, combined with chefs Michael Mina and Mario Carbone curating the culinary journey, make for an epic experience that only Bellagio can deliver.”
Guests at The Garden Table can opt for dinner from MICHAEL MINA Bellagio or brunch from Sadelle’s Café. The current menus include:
Conservatory Dinner by MICHAEL MINA Bellagio for $250 per person, not including tax, gratuity or beverages and available Wednesday–Sunday, 5–10 p.m.:
- Amuse Bouche: Kona Blue Prawn with leche de tigre and coriander
- Starter: Watermelon and cucumber topped with chili crunch and mint or Michael Mina’s Ahi tuna tartare handmade with mint, pine nuts, Asian pear, and habanero-infused sesame oil
- Mid-Course: Crispy Spot Prawns with young coconut, makrut lime, sweet and sour mango, and curry leaf; miso-marinated Hamachi Kama with ginger scallion and sudachi; or char-broiled shellfish served with Maine lobster, Cherrystone clams, Kona abalone and Pacific and Atlantic oysters, all brushed with red miso and lemon
- Fresh Catch: Ginger-scallion broiled whole fish served with kimchi fried rice and glazed bok choy
- Dessert: Coconut soufflé made with haupia sorbet, black sesame anglaise and masago honey crisp
Conservatory Brunch by Sadelle’s Café for $75 per person, not including tax, gratuity or beverages and available daily, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.:
- First Course: Family-style starters of brulee grapefruit cocktail, avocado toast, chef’s selection of fresh fruit, and Sadelle’s famous sticky buns and cream cheese danishes
- Second Course: Signature Bagel Tower with in-house smoked salmon, selection of bagels and classic bagel accoutrements
- Beverages (choice of one): Mimosa, fresh orange juice or grapefruit juice, dark roast coffee or espresso, or hot tea
Movie and TV buffs will love traveling to these iconic filming destinations from legendary TV and film sets. Travel experts at StressFreeCarRental.com researched the 10 iconic filming spots around the globe to inspire your next trip.
Whether it's the people, the craic (fun) or the coasts, travelers always find something to love about the island of Ireland. What fills your heart?
With its beautiful beaches, amazing national parks, stunning mountain towns and Hollywood allure, California is an excellent destination for a luxury vacation. Wherever your journey takes you in The Golden State, you will have lots of places to explore and numerous luxurious options to rest your tired head. If you are looking for the most expensive hotel rooms and suites accommodations, perfect for a memorable stay, look no further:
The Elms Hotel and Spa, part of the Destination by Hyatt portfolio, located in Excelsior Springs, Missouri, announced a new signature beer series created specifically for the property. The collection consists of three hand-crafted artisanal beers served on a seasonal basis at the hotel’s restaurant, Three Owls. Brewed locally at Dubious Claims Brewing Co., the beers will be offered to guests at peak freshness, reflecting the spirit of the hotel.
Whether you are interested in music, art, history, food, sports or fashion, Music City has something for everyone to sing about. Nashville is accessible, friendly and authentic, with diverse neighborhoods, a storied musical heritage and a creative culture that energizes the city.