It’s becoming increasingly popular for future brides to escape for destination bachelorette parties with their best friends and bridesmaids. What are some popular destinations?
- Las Vegas: An obvious choice, but the endless entertainment options available in Sin City ensure there won’t be any moments of boredom. And besides, what happens here is sacred — good for a future full of marital bliss.
- Charleston, South Carolina: More low-key and upscale — perfect for the bride-to-be looking for an escape without endless debauchery. The destination offers beaches, bars and dining — just be careful of overindulging in the Southern-style cooking to ensure everyone fits in their dresses.
- Napa Valley: If wine and relaxation define your upcoming bride, consider a bachelorette visit to this California mainstay. Possible activities include wine tasting, spa visits, hot-air balloon rides and decadent dining. A group of women wining together sounds like your conventional bachelorette party.
- Austin, Texas: This is the perfect destination for the music-loving, down-to-earth bride. Catch a few performances and spend the day outdoors, enjoying local bars and authentic Tex-Mex and barbecue. Just make sure the future Mrs. doesn’t find herself a new cowboy.
- Montreal: With legendary nightlife, a visit to Montreal is just like whisking the bride to an amped-up Parisian-style bachelorette party. It’s a quaint, but big, city, and it offers plenty of all-night options. It might be hard making sure the bridal party makes it back south of the border for the big day.
For all Below Deck fans wishing to experience the luxury lifestyle of a charter guest but who cannot afford the price tag, look no further: The Yacht Week will have you and your friends sunbathing on crystal-clear water for half the price.
The Guild House Hotel, a boutique hotel in the heart of Philadelphia, announced it officially launched its online booking platform in anticipation of its June 6 opening date. The Guild House Hotel will be housed in a historic landmark, The New Century Guild, previously used as a hub for education, entertainment and activism in the early 20thcentury.
Come one, come all to Washington, D.C., for an Instagramable foodie paradise. Each district of the city has a plethora of trendy restaurants to choose from, making it hard to decide where to grab a bite to eat. Grab your camera, put on portrait mode and snap some photos at these must-see spots.