It’s becoming increasingly popular for future brides to escape for destination bachelorette parties with their best friends and bridesmaids. What are some popular destinations?
- Las Vegas: An obvious choice, but the endless entertainment options available in Sin City ensure there won’t be any moments of boredom. And besides, what happens here is sacred — good for a future full of marital bliss.
- Charleston, South Carolina: More low-key and upscale — perfect for the bride-to-be looking for an escape without endless debauchery. The destination offers beaches, bars and dining — just be careful of overindulging in the Southern-style cooking to ensure everyone fits in their dresses.
- Napa Valley: If wine and relaxation define your upcoming bride, consider a bachelorette visit to this California mainstay. Possible activities include wine tasting, spa visits, hot-air balloon rides and decadent dining. A group of women wining together sounds like your conventional bachelorette party.
- Austin, Texas: This is the perfect destination for the music-loving, down-to-earth bride. Catch a few performances and spend the day outdoors, enjoying local bars and authentic Tex-Mex and barbecue. Just make sure the future Mrs. doesn’t find herself a new cowboy.
- Montreal: With legendary nightlife, a visit to Montreal is just like whisking the bride to an amped-up Parisian-style bachelorette party. It’s a quaint, but big, city, and it offers plenty of all-night options. It might be hard making sure the bridal party makes it back south of the border for the big day.
All Nippon Airways (ANA) is the largest airline in Japan. With flights from the United States to Japan and all of Asia, it's the perfect airline to book your next trip with. From ANA's amazing in-flight food to its excellent customer service, it comes as no surprise ANA has been awarded five stars for its seventh consecutive year by the SKYTRAX World Airline Rating.
When traveling, it is important to maintain your routines to keep your mind, body and face looking fresh and healthy. Skincare is especially important during long-haul flights that can leave you looking puffy and tired. Below are some products to keep you looking fresh, as if you were never traveling for a long time:
Travel has come a long way since the rise of technology and it’s only getting better every passing day. Technology has completely changed peoples’ relationship with travel for the better by saving them time, money and energy, while also saving the planet.