Now that international travel is picking back up, it is time to put Valencia, Spain, on your travel list. Here are five reasons why this popular destination should be on your radar.
1. Easily accessible and uncrowded: Valencia is less than three hours from the main cities in Europe. Travelers can easily be transported to the city. The city presents the perfect combination of stunning contemporary architecture, old-world charm and white-sand beaches.
2. New Boutique Hotels: Valencia offers plenty of new and unique stays for travelers. One of the newest, Only YOU Hotel Valencia, boasts an urban lifestyle with eclectic interiors. Puerta Serrranos Hotel mixes modern Mediterranean elegance in a highly desirable location of Blanquerias Street. Axel Hotel Valencia, a former historic manor house, is located in the heart of the nightlife, perfect for travelers who love to go out.
3. Valencia is proud to welcome all types of travelers, including the LGBTQ+ community. The city celebrates diversity and equality throughout its neighborhoods and annual events.
4. UNESCO World Heritage Destinations: Valencia is home to one of the most famous civil gothic monuments in Europe, the La Lonjais. The monument is an emblematic building that was used for silk trading. Another UNESCO site is the Water Tribunal, a court system which has existed for more than 1,000 years and continues to hold meetings weekly to settle irrigation disputes. Lastly, there’s the annual five-day Felles Festival, which honors the city’s patron Saint Joseph; the festival includes parties, parades and more.
5. Spain’s 2021 Culinary Capital: Valencia offers superior culinary experiences and top-rated restaurants. The city is also home to one of the best-known dishes in Spain, paella.
You probably didn’t know you needed to visit the Dominican Republic until you learned about the new, beautiful, modern, all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana.
One of the most iconic brands of the 1990s, Planet Hollywood made its debut in 1991 with the support of major Hollywood stars such as Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Demi Moore and Arnold Schwarzenegger. To this day, Planet Hollywood remains a popular hotel chain.
With more than 6,000 islands total, with 227 inhabited, in Greece, the selection is overwhelming. Which one is perfect for your next vacation?