- Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi: This site contains a collection of Buddhist monuments including palaces, temples and monasteries, some dating back to the first and second centuries B.C.
- Hill Forts of Rajasthan: Housed in the state of Rajasthan, the forts are located in Chittorgarh, Kumbhalgarh, Sawai Madhopur, Jhalawar, Jaipur and Jaisalmer.
- Taj Mahal: The most recognizable site on the list, the white marble mausoleum was built 1631–1648 and designated a World Heritage Site in 1983.
- Great Himalayan National Park Conservation Area: The park in the Himalayan Mountain range boasts high alpine peaks, alpine meadows and riverine forests.
- Manas Wildlife Sanctuary: The wildlife sanctuary is located at the foot of the Himalayas and is home to numerous endangered species, including the pygmy hog and Indian elephant.
- Western Ghats: This mountain range is older than the Himalayas. The site features biophysical and ecological processes key to India’s biodiversity.
- Khangchendzonga National Park: The only mixed cultural and natural site is located in the heart of the Himalayan Mountain range in northern India.
Start your explorations of Gettysburg with breakfast, but not just any breakfast. Gettysburg has many delightful bed and breakfasts worth a stay. If you book a stay at Baladerry Inn, you not only get a comfy, spacious guestroom in a historic home once a Civil War hospital, but you also dine on a scrumptious, hearty breakfast each morning, and it’s all included in your room rate.
Mana is the life force Tahitians believe connects all things. Feel the mana for yourself on a visit to the islands of Tahiti, and sample some of these activities as you connect with the breathtaking nature of the South Pacific. Fly Air France from the United States to Tahiti in the most convenient and comfortable way and let your holiday start on board.
In recent years, Portugal has quietly become one of Europe’s top travel destinations. It’s inexpensive compared to some of its neighbors, it’s warm and sunny, and it’s easy to access from most U.S. cities. As a growing wellness destination, here are the country’s top spots for a relaxing vacation.
Once business concludes, a world of wonder awaits in many of Italy’s incredible cities.